- REMOTEMO aims to raise awareness of smart working as a natural evolution of teleworking.
- The REMOTEMO project will generate a positive impact on the workers who fully or partially work from home, improving the management of this situation, which in most cases is anomalous and has been forced in recent months.
- to raise awareness of the mental effects of teleworking
- to take on board the need to emotionally manage the effects
- to understand the implications of teleworking from both a personal and social point of view
- to understand the intra- and interpersonal areas of emotional intelligence.
- to know the points of
improvement of emotional intelligence applied to work performance.
- to foster work/family balance.
- increase job satisfaction in remote working.
- to understand the concept of smart working and its advantages.
- Workers in any sector who have been forced to work remotely, especially
those who, due to the particular conditions of their employment, are more focused on working from home.
employers and HR managers, who from a leadership position should be aware of the human management of teleworking
because of its marked social connotations, as well as the personal, health repercussions
that it implies.
- a training programme for leaders and HR managers with 18 podcast plus guidelines.
- a self-assessment tool for employees and a toolkit with 30 practical tools.
- a corpus of 18 case studies in video format.